BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Toner


In the early morning when I wake up, I would like to greet my brand new day by washing up my face (I brush my teeth 1st of course!). I feel refresh after doing that.
After washing my face by using the cleanser, I will follow up by the toner and then the day treatment.

I am so curious about the toner. What is the main function of applying it on our face?
According to the information I got, the main function of applying toner is to cleanse the skin and shrink pores on our face.
For Nu Skin's toner that I'm using, the key ingredients of the toner will be the potassium ascorbyl tocopheryl phosphate, Salicylic acid, Licorice extract (Dipotassium glycyrrhizate) and Zinc PC
A.


Potassium ascorbyl tocopheryl phosphate refers to a special union of vitamins C and E. Potassium ascorbyl tocopheryl phosphate helps to restores the natural antioxidant supply that is lost when your skin is fighting breakouts. Besides, it also helps to restores our skin vibrancy.


On the other hand, the toner also contains salicylic acid, which is a beta hydroxy acid that able to penetrates pores to eliminate most blemishes.

Licorice extract (dipotassium glycyrrhizate) soothes the skin and helps reduce the appearance of redness that might occur on our face.

Lastly, the toner also helps to control the secretion of oil from our face. The zinc PCA controls oil by helping to prevent shine and future breakouts.

0 comments: